Resource Works is becoming the go-to source for balanced information and perspectives on resource matters.
With all the challenges faced, this could not have happened at a better time.
For 2018, we ask for your continued financial support to:
- hold a minimum of one signature event that will give your team the chance to meet influential voices on resource issues;
- engage directly with the new provincial government in Victoria;
- stay nimble so we can compete at the breakneck speed of social media;
- inform the public about the nuances of “energy transition”;
- reach global investors to tell them that it is not all gloom and doom in Canada;
- Spread word that First Nations as well as many other communities welcome investment;
- fund needed research;
- continue getting the word out through media and events;
- prepare municipal candidates in advance of the 2018 civic elections;
- publish well-reasoned opinion pieces in media such as this one in Vancouver Sun;
- remain accountable via our Board of Directors, and connected to communities via our Advisory Council;
- make sure our community supporters have information and perspectives at their fingertips.